How Easy Is It To Build An Asgard Shed?
How easy is it to build an Asgard shed?
The good news is - it is very easy to build an Asgardshed.
Asgard products are designed to be assembled by just two people with a minimum of tools.
Asgard metal storage units are supplied flat pack in panels - By flat pack do not think of cheap, light weight house hold furniture; rather think, thick, heavy steel panels.
Due to the size and weight of Asgard products, all of our panels are delivered on our own vehicles, packed in eco friendly, reuseable wool blankets. Giving maximum protection with minimum waste.
You require a minimum of tools to build a basic Asgard shed. (tools not supplied)
A Power Driver will make life easier
PZ2 screw driver head
A traditional screwdriver for fitting the doors
A spanner if you are bolting the shed to the ground
Shed Installation Packs
- Each of our secure metal storage units is delivered with an installation pack. This pack contains (contents may vary):
- Self Tapper Screws - Enough to complete the entire unit (quantities vary)
- CSK screws - For fixing the doors to the unit
- Ground anchor bolts - For fixing your unit to the ground
- 2 keys (subject to choice of unit)
- Levellers - 2mm - 3mm and 5mm sizes - To help to get your unit 100% level
- Step by Step fully illustrated instructions - Broken down into easy stages.
- Hole Bungs
- *Contents of pack may vary - depending on model ordered.
Fixing screws, ground bolts, levelling shims, instructions and bungs*.
All of our products are supplied with illustrated, step by step instructions. Sample only below
Each panel is individually labelled with a number and part description.
Asgard installation service.
If all of this sounds like a lot of effort then, don't worry - we also offer an installation service just select at the checkout.